Scope of research:
verification of the functional and visual quality of the product by determining the properties of:
- geometric (e.g. dimensions, shape errors)
- mechanical (e.g. breaking strength)
- electrical (e.g. voltage, resistance)
according to industry standards.
Types of stations:
- stations for measuring mechanical properties,
- stations for measuring electrical properties,
- a control and verification station where the final verification of the correctness of measurements (including visual control) and reports will be carried out,
- stand with a 3D printer that allows you to print the developed prototypes,
- computer stations with software supporting statistical process control.
- measurement and control equipment (including feeler gauges, micrometers, protractors, radiometers)
- specially designed demonstrators (electronic and mechanical), correctly made samples (the so-called golden samples) allowing the user to perform tests in real conditions and demonstrators reflecting errors resulting from production,
- 3D printer that allows you to print prototypes,
- computers equipped with software supporting statistical process control.
Qualifications gained thanks to LabQ:
the acquired knowledge in the field of quality engineering will allow to obtain competences used by:
- an engineer / specialist in supply quality assurance,
- quality assurance engineer / specialist,
- engineer / product specialist,
- engineer / repair specialist.
- conducting internal trainings by companies from the electronics / mechatronics industry aimed at improving the qualifications of employees of a given company,
- the possibility of making the equipped laboratory commercially available for institutions and external companies,
- conducting training courses opened by training companies.
News about the laboratory and training offer can be found at: https://mostwiedzy.pl/en/laboratory/inzynierii-jakosci-lab-q,378-1
Supervision over the laboratory: dr hab. inż. Piotr Grudowski, prof. PG
dr inż. Elwira Brodnicka
Place of work: Main Building, room 400 A
Phone: (58) 347 10 39
dr Mateusz Muchlado
Place of work: Main Building, room 400
Phone: (58) 348 64 31