to initiate and conduct research activities in cooperation and on behalf of business entities, as well as organizations and public institutions operating in the region.
Our offer includes:
- research on the development potential of enterprises, with particular emphasis on enterprises from the SME sector
- research on socio-economic changes, including demographic ones, and their macroeconomic, regional and local implications
- higher education sector research
- labor market research
- elaboration of expert opinions on social and economic phenomena
- elaboration of development programs, strategies and operational plans for enterprises and local government units
- assistance in the preparation of development projects
- conducting evaluations of programs, strategies and projects
The offer is directed to:
- local government units
- entrepreneurs, with particular emphasis on enterprises from the SME sector
- public institutions
- non-governmental organizations
- cultural and educational institutions
- employees / teams carrying out research and implementation projects in scientific and scientific-research institutions.
an interdisciplinary team of experts with experience in scientific and research work as well as in business practice, managing public finance sector units, working in public administration and non-governmental organizations, and finally preparing, managing and accounting for international projects (including those co-financed by the European Union).