When creating products and services, we often ask ourselves questions about their future users:
- What are his needs and what is he looking for?
- Will the offered solution meet his expectations and will be useful for him?
- Will using the product or service feel good?
The Customer Experience Laboratory will help you with the answers to these and other questions.
Customer Experience Laboratory:
- The main tool used for research is the Tobii TX 300 Eye Tracker
- The Customer Experience Laboratory deals with researching and designing positive customer experiences resulting from the use of a product or service
- Eyetracking is a method based on tracking the eye movements of the examined person
- Thanks to this modern method, we are able to check how people perceive and process visual information.
- In addition, the research uses Noldus Observer behavioral research software as well as Techsmith Morae usability testing software.
- The Design Thinking approach and rapid prototyping software for online services and mobile applications are used to design customer interaction with a product or service.
The scope of conducted research:
- Preparation of research
- Analysis of the results
- preparation of business analysis of customer processes and their optimization
- prototyping of interactive web mock-ups
- building a customer loyalty model based on the results of usability studies
- selecting an appropriate research group (recruiting people for research)
The Laboratory's offer is addressed to:
- companies that want to improve the quality and ergonomics of the offered software, website, customer platform
- companies that put the user and his needs in the center of attention
- companies that want to achieve a competitive advantage in the market
- companies that are focused on "tailor-made" solutions
- companies from the IT, financial, insurance and medical industries, etc.
Contact person: mgr inż. Kamil Brodnicki
room 805 building B