The Faculty of Management and Economics, in response to the challenges of modern economy, conducts extensive cooperation with the business community. The cooperation of universities with business, taking various forms, adapted to the needs and capabilities of both parties, brings a number of benefits, both for our students and companies. Thanks to it, study programmes are adapted to the needs of the labor market, classes are conducted by experts-practitioners in selected fields. Close contacts with employers and their presence at the Faculty, create interesting prospects for students and help them choose their career path and they facilitate their first steps on the labor market.
- Alexander Mann Solutions (HR)
- Amazon (innovation)
- Arla (HR)
- ING Bank (banking, financial analysis)
- Bayer (management)
- Coleman Research (knowledge management)
- Danae (marketing research)
- Flex (industrial logistics)
- Geoban (management)
- Central Statistical Office (statistics)
- Google (internet business)
- Lacroix Electronics (production management)
- PwC (financial analysis)
- Refinitiv (finance)
- Revit (taxes)
- State Street (finance)
- Thomson Reuters (marketing)
- You Can Business (outsorcing)
- Social Insurance Institution (insurance)
Since December 2012, the Consultative Council has been operating at FME, composed of representatives of public institutions, including local government authorities, and the business world.
Scope of cooperation:
- consulting new fields of study / curricula at all levels of study,
- presentation of planned changes in the approach to the principles of educating students in individual fields of study,
- discussion on the profile of a WZiE graduate,
- EU projects, possibilities of using funds,
- possible investment plans,
- cooperation with the Gdańsk Tech Alumni Association, participation in the creation of a platform for cooperation between FME and the environment.
The Consultative Council consists of:
Michał Dargacz, Airport City Director
Dariusz Gobis, deputy director of the Department of Economic Development of the Marshal's Office of the Pomorskie Voivodeship
- Tomasz Limon, Managing Director of 'Employers of Pomerania'
- Anna Pawłowska, Head of the Pomeranian Labor Market Observatory, Gdańsk
- Dorota Sobieniecka, Director of the Gdańsk Business Club
- Ewa Sowińska, Partner, Statutory Auditor of ESO Audit
- Ewa Urbańska, Startup Zone, Pomeranian Science and Technology Park in Gdynia
- Małgorzata Wokacz-Zaborowska, Director of the Pomeranian Chamber of Crafts SMEs
- Łukasz Żelewski, president of the board of the Pomeranian Development Agency
- Dominik Żuk, representative of the graduates of the Faculty of Management and Economics
- 'Employers for FME'
- 'Business from backstage'