We accept documents issued in English or translated to Polish language.
In case of translation, documents need to be translated into Polish by Polish sworn translator or the translation need to be confirmed at Polish Embassy/Consulate.
1. Secondary School/Matriculation Certificate entitling you to apply for bachelor degree in country where certificate was awarded and statement of marks with official grading scale.
2. Statement of obligation to complete degree recognition process (regards only candidates for bachelor programmes) - confirmation that you have been informed of the necessity to complete the process of Secondary School diploma recognition. Please note that it is obligatory to submit an original version of the certificate of recognition of secondary school diploma till 25th September 2020 at the latest.
3. Statement of Marks or Transcript of Records: list of grades concerning the course of the last stage of education, entitling to take up first-cycle studies.
4. Official grading scale.
In case the information is not provided together with Statement of Marks/Transcript of Records/Diploma Supplement, candidate is obliged to submit additional document issued by secondary school authorities.
5. Eligibility Letter
In case the Transcript of Records/Statement of Marks/Diploma Supplement has no information about eligibility to apply on its basis for I cycle (bachelor) studies, the candidate is obliged to submit additional document - Confirmation of entitlements issued by the school authorities to undertake first-cycle studies in the country where the secondary school diploma was issued.
Please note, that the eligibility letter does not state if candidate is eligible for bachelor degree in Poland, but in the country where the school diploma was International
6. English Certificate confirming English proficiency at least B2 level
or Statement issued by secondary school/university confirming English as medium of instruction during the previous study cycle (issued by previous school/university)
International English certificates confirming proficiency at least B2 level, according to Common European Framework of Reference for Languages, issued.
Politechnika Gdańska/Gdańsk University of Technology
English Proficiency Certificate - min. B2
Exemptions from providing the English proficiency confirmation are:
- holders of International Baccalaureate Diploma or European Baccalaureate Diploma
- citizens of the countries, where English is the only official language.
7. Apostille or legalization obtained on the Diploma of completion of secondary school or first-cycle studies
Apostille: in the case of documents intended for circulation in states that are parties to the Hague Convention of 5 October 1961 (Abolishing the Requirement of Legalization for Foreign Public Documents; Journal of Laws of 2005, no. 112, item 938). Please check the list of countries and find where you may bear Apostille Legalization: diplomas issued by countries who are not providing Apostille
Legalization: in the case of documents intended for circulation in states that are not parties to the Hague Convention of 5 October 1961 (Abolishing the Requirement of Legalization for Foreign Public Documents; Journal of Laws of 2005, no. 112, item 938) Please contact Polish Consulate in order to legalization of your diploma and supplement (process might take 2 months – start the procedure early, in order to submit the complete documents till end of the intake!)
8. Insurance policy against sickness and accidents for the period of training in Poland
Tuition fees for international students studying with English as a medium of instruction:
Bachelor in Management: 8 600 PL per semester (6 semesters)
Bachelor of Science in Data Engineering: 8 600 PL per semester (6 semesters)
Master in Economic Analytics: 10 750 PLN per semester (4 semesters)
Master in International Management: 10 750 PLN per semester (4 semesters)