Recruitment for Erasmus + /Double Degree
If you want to take part in the student exchange within the ERASMUS+ program/Double Degree, please visit your MOJA PG profile:
- Fill in the application form located (under the ERASMUS tab)
- Print it, check the data and sign it.
- Submit the form and bring it to room 112 WZIE (Faculty of Management and Economics) or send it to (firstname.lastname@example.org). remember to do it after schedule a previous appointment in the link.
- Or schedule is as follows Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday (9.00-12.00). Wednesday (closed)
- Further information about the process will be provided by email after the deadline period.
THE FORM SHOULD BE SUBMITTED BEFORE THE DEADLINE
Keep in mind
- Montpellier, La Rochelle, Rouen, Reims - possible studies in English
- Amiens, Lille, Orléans, Nice - obligatory knowledge of French
Spain - required knowledge of Spanish. EXCEPT: Almeria, Cantabria, Cordoba (ETEA), Huelva, Murcia, Seville, Valladolid, where you can study in English.
Germany - required knowledge of German. EXCEPT: Bremen, Dortmund Hamburg, and Stralsund, where you can take up studies in English (bachelor level)
- required knowledge of the Italian language.
- Ancona and Florence - the possibility of learning in English at the Master's level,
- Bologna University is also at the Bachelor's level.
THE ABOVE INFORMATION IS SUBJECT TO CHANGES. IT IS RECOMMENDED TO CHECK THE INFORMATION ABOUT AVAILABLE COURSES DIRECTLY ON THE PARTNERS WEBSITES.