MASTER OF ARTS
Degree to be obtained: Master of Arts
Unique specialization: Global studies
Duration: 2 years (4 semesters)
ECTS points: 30 ECTS/semester, 120 ECTS/whole curriculum
Tuition fee (per year): 5 000 Euro NON-EU/EFTA Candidates
Master in Global Studies (MGS) offers you unique knowledge and skills on the field of global economy and policy, international markets. This program provides your skills in qualitative and quantitative analysis methods. It is research oriented program, focusing on current globalization and policy problems, but also broadening your knowledge on economic development.
MGS courses are delivered by highly qualified international staff from: Universite de Lyon, Università Politecnica delle Marche, University of Naples, University of Florence, Centre for European Policy Studies.
Our international staff offers classes on world politics, economic development, globalization issues, economic geography, network analysis, innovations studies, convergence and global trends.
Joining this program is a unique opportunity to study in international and multicultural environment, meet people from all continents, which shows you the world development problems from different perspectives. Our students are open-minded, explore the world and understand it from different perspectives.
After graduation our alumnus:
- have comprehensive theoretical preparation in describing and analyzing economic phenomena, using quantitative methods and the use of information technology;
- are familiar with micro- and macroeconomic modeling methods;
- are able to make decisions and assess impact on the functioning of the organization;
- are able to collaborate in analytical teams using advanced IT tools
- know foreign language at B2 + proficiency level of the European Language Council
- A degree in Economic Analytics opens doors for jobs in a range of international companies, like: Thomson Reuters, State Street, Swarovski Group as well as consulting companies , banking, advisory and insurance sector, EU / OECD institutions
- The labor market is looking for professionals who can identify and describe changes. There is a need of understanding the surrounding world as well as the knowledge of the method of analysis and description of the phenomenon. Graduates will be prepared to perform advanced work related to forecasting, modeling and analysis of complex economic processes, preparing business plans and forecasts, and preparing financial and sales reports.
Do you have any questions? We are at your disposal. We will reply as soon as possible!
Contact us on live chat: or firstname.lastname@example.org
Call: 58 348 67 09